Rotary is a worldwide voluntary organisation of men and women united in their aim to serve their communities.
Steam Rally Echuca Moama is the annual fundraising event for the local Rotary Club of Echuca Moama. All proceeds from the event are passed on to similar not for profit or charitable causes identified in the local community.
Each year a major beneficiary is selected and this year it is Echuca Regional Health Proposed Cancer and Wellness Centre:
In recent years we have had great crowds from metro and regional areas across Southern Australia and we wish to continue developing this event for the economic and social benefit of our community.
• Echuca & District Historical Vehicle Club Inc.
• Campaspe Valley Miniature Railway Inc. • Echuca & District Small Engine Club • Echuca Moama Men's Shed Inc. • Echuca & District Trail Horse Riders Club Inc.
• Echuca Men's Shed
Previous beneficiaries and identified causes include:
• Rotary Community Park
• One & All Inclusion Project
• Echuca Regional Health - for the purchase of vital equipment needed for the new Echuca Hospital
• Echuca Specialist School -Purchasing an interactive whiteboard Fora classroom.
• Murray Human Services - to purchase a hoist for support staff to transfer adults www.murrayhumanservices.org.au
• Echuca Regional Health - funds towards the Health Education Centre firstname.lastname@example.org
• Woodbine Inc - funds towards providing accommodation to people with intellectual disabilities www.woodbine.org.au
• Echuca Specialist School -buying equipment to assist their students www.echucass.vic.edu.au